We’ve started accepting guest posts on Bedoper.com, and we’re looking for Digital Marketing professionals to share their experiences, ideas, and voices with our readers.
We read every guest post request we receive, even though we are quite picky about what belongs on our blog.
Please do not submit us any requests without first reading the rules, as we will reject requests that do not follow them.
Important: We get a large number of requests, and the approval process might be lengthy. Please be patient with us as we answer in 5-10 business days. You may use your article elsewhere if you do not receive a response within 15 business days. Please do not send follow-up emails; they will be ineffective.
Topics Included in Digital Marketing Writings
We cover almost everything that is somehow related to digital marketing but the mainly focused topics we cover are:
- SEO Services
- Pay For Performance SEO
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
What Do We Publish?
You can contribute your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles if you are a digital marketing professional with something to teach our readers about.
Expert opinions: If you are an industry expert with relevant expertise and a strong digital presence, you may submit your thoughts on anything related to the Digital Marketing sector.
Infographics: If you have a well-designed infographic, you may include an introduction with it.
Guest Post Guidelines
We want you to be aware of our rules before you write or submit an article to Bedoper.com.. Please read the following instructions carefully and follow them:
- First and foremost, your essay should be free of grammatical and linguistic mistakes.
- Your tale should be educational, entertaining, and engaging. Every article on our blog strives to provide useful information to our readers, whether it’s to assist them to improve their digital marketing abilities or to keep them informed.
- Send us a well-structured piece with subheadings, bullets, quotations, and photos, not just a bunch of words on a word file.
- Don’t talk to people like a corporation. We are people providing knowledge to other humans, so make your tale seem like one. Speak in the first person and straight to the readers.
- Your articles should be between 800 and 1200 words long.
- Don’t utilize photos that aren’t relevant or that are protected by copyright and if you do please mention the original creator.
- Please cite the data, pictures, and quotes that were utilized in the text.
- It should be a one-of-a-kind narrative that hasn’t been published before.
- Along with the piece, provide a bio and a headshot.
- In your article, don’t mention any services or products.
- We have the right to remove any commercial links you provide in your post. However, you may include pertinent helpful content in your links. In your bio, you can link to your service sites.
- Before submitting your tale, send your topic suggestions.
- You will most likely not hear from us if you do not follow the following rules.
What happens if your article gets selected for publication?
- If your article is chosen, it will be forwarded to our editors for evaluation. We send it back with our suggestions if it needs to be changed.
- We have the authority to change the title or content of the article.
- The author has the right to reprint the tale elsewhere, as long as he or she credits ResultFirst as the original publisher.
- We can reprint the story or distribute it on any social media platform, as long as we give the author credit.
- Guest posts are not paid.
Important Search Terms To Keep in Mind While writing for Digital Marketing
Here are some important search terms that you have to cover if you are writing for digital marketing:
- digital marketing write for us
- digital marketing “write for us”
- write for us digital marketing
- digital marketing + write for us + guest post
- digital marketing + ‘write for us’
- digital marketing project management write for us
- digital marketing inurl: write-for-us
- digital marketing write for us guest post
- digital marketing blog write for us
- “write for us” digital marketing strategy
- “write for us” + digital marketing