All You Need to Know About Give2Children – Children Society
Give2Children (G2C) is the Singapore Children’s Society’s own online crowdfunding platform, where businesses and people may establish campaigns to collect cash for the Children’s Society or just contribute to one of the initiatives.
Singapore Children’s Society, as a primarily self-funded organisation, needs to generate cash to sustain the numerous programmes and services that we provide to our children, youth, and families in need. We believe that by providing you with this G2C platform, you will be encouraged to use your ingenuity to help us crowdfund by organizing your own hassle-free campaigns.
This platform may assist businesses in carrying out their corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes and raising cash for the Singapore Children’s Society. To begin your first fundraising campaign, gather a group of individuals and set a collective fundraising goal.
Individually, it might be a solo effort or a group effort with family and friends.
Information for Donors
Here is all the information about the donation in G2C charity organisation in Singapore, so that our kind donors won’t have to face any difficulty.
- This website is built on the foundations of trust and security. Only credit cards with 3-D Secure Authentication, such as Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode, are accepted. During the contribution procedure, we do verification, and our website is also SSL-encrypted.
- No platform fees are charged by Singapore Children’s Society. Processing fees are charged by different banks and businesses. This implies that after transaction costs have been deducted by the banks/merchants for processing the gift, Singapore Children’s Society will get your gift less transaction costs.
- All donations to this platform’s campaigns are eligible for a 2.5-fold tax deduction. The Singapore Children’s Society is a government-approved public institution (IPC). Please ensure that your gift and details reach us before December 31, 2021, so that the tax deduction may be applied on your YA 2022 tax assessment.
- G2C accepts only one-time donations. If you’d like to donate on a regular basis, you may do so by downloading the GIRO form from our corporate website.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation of your donation after you’ve made it.
- There are no refunds for donations made through G2C.
- Credit card, GrabPay, WeChat Pay, PayNow, ATM/Kiosk, Web Pay/Direct Debit, and Singtel Dash are all options for payment.
Here we are going to discuus the lastest compaigns initiated by G2C from Children’s society
Snapask Gives Education
Snapask aims to help children take charge of their own learning, and hence we would like to reach out to children who may not have the resources to do so.
For every $10 / $30 / $50 donation made to Singapore Children’s Society, Snapask will provide 2 / 10 / 25 questions respectively to Children’s Society’s beneficiaries so that they are able to get academic help anytime they need.For any excess beyond that, we will provide question quotas at $2 per question quota.
Snapask checks in with Children’s Society every month to calculate the quota available to its beneficiaries based on your donations so that the children and youth do not have to wait till the end of the campaign in order to receive academic help.
Deloitte Singapore Supports the Bully-Free Movement
According to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, Deloitte’s WorldClass programme aims to train 50 million individuals with the skills needed for future occupations by 2030.
They seek to give 2 million children and youth in Southeast Asia high-quality education, skill development, and opportunities that will allow them to thrive as our society’s future talent.
Their initiative will not only provide children with a comprehensive education that includes mental health awareness, but it will also help protect them from having mental diseases as adults in the future.