Make your Smartphone sing!
Just Another Mobile Monday
“You got the tunes, but Windows Mobile won’t let you use them for a ringtone, eh? Well, that’s no longer a problem as you’ll soon be using Ringo - not to mention saving a bundle being freed from subscription based ringtone fees.”
- Personalize each of your contacts with a ringtone, SMS tone, and even a picture!
“Assigning distinctive rings to each address book category allows you to instantly identify junk, business, family, etc., which is very handy when you have to make a quick decision about interrupting whatever is happening right in front of you to take a call.”
There should be nothing “default” about your smartphone. Take complete control over your ringtones and SMS alerts to reflect your personality.
- Easily work with MP3 & WMA tones on your Windows Mobile smartphone.
- Set personal ringtones and message alert tones for your friends.
- Set different ringtones and message alert tones for address book groups.
- Easily silence calls from callers or groups - such as unknown or no caller id calls.
- Set your phone to "Do Not Disturb" at night, at the weekend, or even on vacation!
- Access more than 50 free MP3 ringtones from our pre-selected catalog directly from your Windows Mobile smartphone.
Turn your favorite tunes into ringtones and alerts for contacts and caller groups or, better yet, ignore the calls you don’t want! You can also set Ringo to Do Not Disturb mode and all calls will go quietly into voicemail.
Now you can know who is calling you without even looking at your smartphone’s screen. If it’s that sappy love song from your wedding, it’s your spouse. If it’s a party song, it’s your friends. If it’s the Darth Vader theme, it’s your boss!
In addition to customising each contacts' ringtone, you can just as easily give your “Work” numbers, or any other group, the same ringtone or SMS alert.
To make Ringo even sweeter, we’ll get your ringtone collection off to a big start with 50 free MP3 ringtones from our catalog!
“Ringo brings all the power and more of custom ringtones to your Windows Mobile smartphone with absolute ease. With no need to open tens of contacts to customize how they notify you audibly who’s calling, Ringo makes life much easier. Adding the ability to give each category its own tone makes Ringo a one-up over Windows Mobile default customization.”
Ringo FAQ for Windows Mobile Users
Do you have a User Guide?
Yes we do, you can find it here.
Will Ringo work on my phone?
Ringo Mobile supports any Windows Mobile phone - both touch screen and non-touch screen versions. Ringo Mobile will work on either Windows Mobile version 5 or version 6.
How do I find ringtones for my phone?
Ringo makes it really easy to set and change ringtones on your Windows Mobile phone, so now all you need is a great set of ringtones! The links below will help you get the music you already own onto your phone, ready to use as a ringtone in Ringo...
- Myxer - a free web-based service which lets you upload your music from your PC or Mac, convert it to a ringtone and have it sent wirelessly to your phone...
- Phone Sherpa - a top-notch web-based service which lets you upload music from your PC or Mac in a variety of formats, pick the part of the song you want to use as a ringtone and then send it wirelessly to your phone. Phone Sherpa has a one-time fee, but you can try it for free before you purchase.
- Ringo Ringtones - a selection of tones that you can download directly from inside Ringo, or download on your computer and transfer to your smartphone via memory card...